Monday, April 12, 2010

Mother's Day Special



I have an amazing customer who has ordered a memory quilt for his wife as a Mother's Day gift... amazing, right? He's having it made from their child's clothing and I just know he'll score some major points for this! This put me over the edge for getting any other quilts finished in time for Mother's Day, so I am having a 20% off Mother's Day special for all my gift certificates in my shop. These would make an awesome gift for a mother, mother-to-be or any special lady in your life. I have dollar amounts and Memory Blanket specific certificates complete with instructions on how to redeme and a gift giving envelope. This special goes through to May 3rd and I ship USPS Priority shipping to make sure you get it before Mother's Day on May 9th.
Check it out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment