Friday, October 23, 2009

Camera-less

So, my trusty digital camera and I have broken up :( He left me after a good 3 years together... we did everything together and we sure had some good times. Of course, as in any brake up, it happened at the most inopportune time... on our yearly family vacation this summer. I've tried and tried to get us back together but it looks like we're split for good. In this in between time until I find another good match, I am forced to use my digital video camera which takes amazing video footage but terrible photos... hence this photo of a new quilt in my shop. It does seem to capture the cute quilting but does not do well with colors or clarity. This little quilt is amazingly gorgeous but you'd never know that from this picture. The daisy eyelet white is super bright and clean and the lavender is so lucious... which you miss too. This is so not my style of photos :( Well, off to find a new camera! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to divorce my camera! It has...well sucked since we got it last Christmas. I wish Santa would bring me a nice schmancy new one...and one that didn't take crummy grainy pics :(

    ReplyDelete